Monday 13 April 2015

DAY 1: GREAT TRIP

Hello!
I am Jenny.
Welcome to my blog.
 
I will be a good dog.
Once.
Maybe.
 
And I will tell you all about it.
(Pardon my lack of proper English but what do you expect - I am a dog!)
 
Today we went for a great trip with my pack leader (PL)!

She loaded me into the car. Great!
We walked around a huge meadow with much interesting odours to sniff. Great!
Two dogs tried to mate with me. Great!
My pack leader did not let them. Great!

She talked all the time with this bloke about how I am going to become a good dog. Grrr....eate??
He said I need a positive motivation. Greeeaate!
Although I did not like the part about getting food only during walkies that much.

Then we went home. Great!

I GOT NO DINNER!
And cats got theirs.

My life lost its meaning.
WHERE-IS-MY-DINNER?!?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment