Tuesday 14 April 2015

DAY 10: DAY OF THE LONG LEASH


What a fantastic walk today!


I could go anywhere I wanted.
All right, not ANYWHERE but almost.

Look how far I am from my PL!
(And look how loooong PL I have! Amazing, isn´t it?)








It was a bit confusing at first but I got used to it and I was quite an obedient dog, actually.
See here - I am doing HEEL!
Well, more like LEG.
At the leg...
On top of...
 
Forget it.
 
 
We have met that insolent white labrador, who sniffed me last time.
She sniffed me again!
Her PL was saying: "Stop it, she will bite you!"
So I bit her.
Just a little.
Really.

A very successfull day all in all!

P.S. We are going to visit friends tomorrow. They have a puppy, I am told. No idea what it is but maybe it is kind of food. I am looking forward to it!
My meadow

No comments:

Post a Comment